Hanoi Street Style

I have been flash-packing (the new glamourous type of backpacking) in South East Asia for a month now. On Saturday it was like new years celebration in Hanoi (north of Vietnam) and this is when all of a sudden all these young people came out and strutted their styles. I noticed that everywhere I looked were young people with big professional Canon cameras making photoshoot-like pictures; blowing kisses, making peace signs, posing etc. There must have been hundreds no joke! I guess Blogging is a real hit in Hanoi.. :-) 

Anyways, I decided to take some quick shots to show you that in Hanoi they have interesting street styles.

Hope you like it!

Rochelle
www.roch-elle.com

01-10-2012











1 comentario:

  1. Hola guapa!!

    Hace mucho que no se de ti, ni de como va Roche-elle!! Nico me conto que teniais una aventurilla por SEA! Pasarlo muy bieen!

    Por cierto muy bueno el post! Un besito a los dos!

    ResponderEliminar